The Burj Al Arab is located in the famous man-made Island on Jumeirah Beach is one of the most visited attractions in Dubai which is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The most luxurious hotel in the World offers fabulous services, amenities and luxury accommodation at Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The sail-shaped hotel property is an outstanding place for tourists, holiday makers and suits for business personnel.
Burj Al Arab is managed by famous Jumeirah Group and comprises 28 double story floors with individual reception on each floor and is also the third tallest hotel in the World. The hotel has outstanding 202 hotel suites, 9 world class restaurants & bar, swimming pools and a private beach. The Burj Al Arab provides guest airport transfer services on Mercedes and Helicopter with complimentary access to Wild Wadi Water Park, the famous water park in Middle East.
Burj Al Arab has varied choices for breakfast, lunch, brunch, afternoon tea, evening snacks and dinner to the guests on its world class restaurants and bar. The hotel provides varied options and timing to select including A la Carte and set menu along with international, Arabic and continental buffet. Simply check the availability and book your table to dine in one of the best and luxurious restaurants in the world.
SAHN EDDAR: First floor, Burj Al Arab
Note: The price includes pickup and drop-off services from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Beverage Package
- Served from 20:00 to 23:00
- AED 440 per person
Terms & Conditions
Children of 0-3 years are served complimentary, 4-10 years are provided with 50% discount and children above 10 years are considered as an adult
Dress Code :
- Gentlemen are required to wear smart casual with a collared shirt, full length trouser and closed shoes whereas Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress, long or short skirt and people with UAE national dress are welcomed.
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs or PayPal.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic
- Due to traffic, incidents and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities