UAE East Coast Tour The East Coast Tour is one of the tour options to explore northern part of United Arab Emirates including Fujairah Museum, Fujairah Heritage Village, Fujairah Fort, Al Badiyah Mosque, Khor Fakkan Village, Dibba, Kalba, Masafi Market and Friday Market.
This tour could be an opportunity to retreat and refresh you after the long day stressful work. We will also provide you a chance to swim on the Indian Ocean and have some refreshment lunch and drinks at Fujairah. The Fujairah Museum, Heritage Village and Fujairah Fort provide you to explore and learn the history and culture of the United Arab Emirates. Fujairah is located on the Gulf of Oman in the eastern coast, is a very beautiful mountain and is surrounded by green villages. The famous Fujairah is an outstanding place for water sports, diving, swimming, deep sea fishing and is popular for Wadis.
While returning back you will visit Al Badiyah Mosque, one of the oldest popular mosques along with Masafi Market, renowned as the Friday Market comprises traditional art-crafts, rugs, pottery, antiques and souvenirs.
Pick-up : 09:00 to 09:30 AM
Drop-off : 05:30 to 6:00 PM
- Fujairah Museum
- Fujairah Heritage Village
- Fujairah Fort
- Al Badiyah Mosque
- Khor Fakkan Village
- Friday Market
Terms & Conditions
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with us
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.