The Dubai Fountain is the world's largest composed fountain set on the 30 acre artificial Burj Khalifa Lake, located at the centre of Downtown Dubai. This water fountain was designed by the Wet Design, the California based company. The unique feature of Dubai Fountain is illuminated by 6600 lights and 25 colored projectors and shoots water up to 500 ft into the air with a combined classical and contemporary Arabic and world music.
The Dubai Fountain is 900 ft (275 meters) long and boasts 5 circles of varying sizes and 2 central arcs. The fountain show is every day and you can enjoy the Arab World's top selling dance number Shik Shak Shok to the Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli and Con te Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye) with the magnificent light shinning upward to the sky and can be visible from over 20 miles away.
- The Dubai Fountain is the world’s largest composed fountain set on the 30 acre artificial Burj Khalifa Lake, located at the centre of Downtown Dubai.
- The payment should be in advance to book and confirm the reservations
- Payment could be done by cash deposit, wire transfer or online payment via Pay Tabs.
- The cancellation prior 15 days of the tour date is 100% refundable, the 50% of the amount will be refunded if the booking is cancelled prior 1 week and in case of no show or non-arrival Adventure Leisure Tourism reserve rights to charge 100%
- No refund is provided in case of partial use of the tours and activities. No refund for any last moment cancellation of NO Show.
- The pick-up timing for sharing basis tours and activities could be changed for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location and traffic.
- Due to traffic, accident and weather conditions if the tour gets cancelled or delayed than the alternate options will be provided by Adventure Leisure Tourism.
- The government authority could ask for original passport and Emirates ID on few tours and activities. Adventure Leisure Tourism will not be responsible for refund if you miss any tour where the passport and ID is mandatory. We advise you to check the requirements prior making the final confirmation of the reservations
- Adventure Leisure Tourism has third party insurance to protect our clients from loss, accident or injury. Besides from the terms and conditions of the policy of Insurance Company as per UAE law. Adventure Leisure Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss, sickness or death during the tour and activities. We advise you to have comprehensive travel and health insurance to secure you or anyone else participating on tour and activities.
We always value our clients and are flexible in our policies, below are some points that clarify the terms and conditions of the booking and help us to make your tour memorable with usPayment :